Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Shields Market

Shields Market Reviews

Richmond
206 N Shields Ave
Average Rating: 5 out of 5 (16 Reviews)

Review by Jeff H.
Well, considering I've already decided that I want to LIVE in a booth at Joes Inn across the street, I'll need a place to get my picnic supplies and such....
Rating: 5

Review by A K.
*** Food
**** Service
***** Atmosphere

Went here for lunch. I had the roasted chicken meunster wrap. Husband had the buffalo chicken wrap. Mine was far...
Rating: 4

Review by Heather H.
Offers wines, fruits, grocery items, sweets, and my favorite, cream soda. Love the food, love the friendly staff, cozy environment and surely Richmond's...
Rating: 5



South of the James Market Reviews

Richmond
New Kent Ave & W 42nd St
Average Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (19 Reviews)

Review by Jessica L.
There are no reasons why a girl should get up at 8 o'clock on a Saturday morning - except this one. I am still infatuated with this market and I can say...
Rating: 5

Review by Timmy T.
After going to the the Farmers Market in LA a few months back, me and my girlfriend just had to find another farmers market to venture to here in Richmond...
Rating: 5

Review by Rebecca R.
First off, just know that if you go without being adorably pregnant, carrying your adorable baby or walking your adorable dog that you will stand out like a...
Rating: 5



| Advice For Investing In A 2nd Hand Porsche | Video Production Commercial is it for You? | MMO | | photography courses | Follow These Travel Tips For A Better Vacation | PLAYGROUND TILES | MMOs | Learn The Dos And Don'ts For Successful Nuptials

No comments:

Post a Comment