Sunday, July 15, 2012

Nutrition Unlimited

Nutrition Unlimited Reviews

Southgate
14185 Eureka
Average Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (3 Reviews)

Review by Samantha M.
Nutrition Unlimited has the best juice bar, and largest spectrums of products I've seen available around! The staff is marvelously knowledgeable about...
Rating: 4

Review by Kate B.
I had to take a trip back to my old stomping grounds and decided to visit this store. They have had a major remodel and doubled the size of the store. The...
Rating: 5

Review by Gwen Z.
What? A five star review for a downriver health store? Yes indeed! When they offer a complete line of vitamins, supplements, herbs and organic and natural...
Rating: 5



Total Health Foods Reviews

Wyandotte
2938 Biddle St
Average Rating: 3.5 out of 5 (4 Reviews)

Review by Novie A.
I was told they had a good variety of gluten free food but I was not impressed drove along way for it too. I find more variety at my local walmarts and...
Rating: 2

Review by Nikki C.
I went into Total Health Foods on a quest to find wheatgrass for my juicing.

I found a store with a vast variety of healthy odds & ends, herbs, gluten...
Rating: 4

Review by Winston C.
I stumbled across Total Health Foods on accident. It has become one of my favorite stores. The twins are super, super helpful and knowledgable on every item...
Rating: 5



Healthy & Fit



1 Year, 12 issues - Healthy & Fit Magazine is the premier, mid-Michigan publication addressing wellness, fitness, nutrition, prevention and integrative medicine. Approaching health issues from various points of view, the monthly magazine provides a platform for local and national experts, showcases successes, and provides information and motivation for those interested in taking the journey to better health.


Price: $ 0

Sold by Magazineline.com

| | | | | | | | |

No comments:

Post a Comment