Saturday, August 18, 2012

Qa Therapy


therapy???
by d_asnightnday

is therapy really worth it, i go.
but i've heard so many people say that there just in it for your money or that they dont tell you anything different then a family member would. do you guys agree.



Answer(s):

Answer by Looney Tunes
I think it depends. Some therapists are good, others only want your money and could care less.

I had one really good one who helped me alot. The rest have sucked and really only cared about money.

Be careful who you pick and trust your gut instinct. It takes time to find the right therapist.

Answer by words_that_live
It depends on your personality. If you like what they do then it is for you . I didn't like one part of it but it was mandatory. I recovered on my own the hard way.

Answer by musicmom
I tried cognitive therapy(no drugs) when I deleveloped post-partum blues and panic disorder. It helped a great deal and it was short term therapy. Talk therapy sort of got boring(after years of talking about the same things). However it is always good to talk through issues that are bothering you with a professional who has studied the human mind in great detail.

Answer by sam
It took me a long time to find a good therapist, but it is possible. I don't think any of them are in it for the money--most don't make very much unless they are in private practice or a psychiatrist (an actual doctor who can prescribe drugs).

It does help to talk to someone who is not your friend or a member of your family. People who love you want you to be happy, but sometimes they don't give the best advice because they are distracted with their own lives or they don't want you to feel bad.

One piece of advice my good therapist gave me is that if any therapist ever tells me I'm "done" or that I don't need therapy but I still don't feel good, that I need to find another therapist.

Hope this helps. Good luck!



The Therapy Book

The Ultimate Expert & Authoritative Resource On Holistic Health. The Therapy Book Is A Unique 400 Page Health Guide Containing Full & Comprehensive Information & Guidance On Well Over 200 Alternative Health Therapies From Aromatherapy To Zero Balancing.



(view mobile)

Learned Online To Any Desired Level Of Competency. The Effectiveness Of Bowen Therapy In The Treatment Of Pain, Inflammation And Misalignment Is Black And White In Its Benefit. Most Of All It Is Incredibly Simple To Learn, Perform And Receive.


No comments:

Post a Comment