Saturday, February 4, 2012

Hot Yoga 60m Hot Yoga

Hot Yoga 60m (Hot Yoga 60m)

About the class:
Open to all levels from beginners to advanced students, Hot Yoga is a demanding series of postures performed in a precise order, in a room heated to 105 degrees with 40% humidity. This 60 minute program systematically works the entire body, concentrating on the essence of every organ, bone, joint, muscle, ligament, tendon, blood vessel, nerve and gland. Incorporating strength, balance, and flexibility, Hot Yoga teaches students how each pose stimulates the mind, restores and shapes the body. Background music is played during this practice. About the teacher:
I spent fourteen years of my life studying Dance. I loved the beauty, strength and the escape I felt when I was dancing, so yoga was a natural progression for me. I came to yoga in 1999 to maintain my flexibility and alleviate stress as a newly married woman, Elementary School Teacher and soon to be mother. I spent these years loving what it did for my body and the miraculous effects it had on my mind.

Price:

Location

85054 Phoenix, USA


MAT Pilates with SUE-MAT-mixed level (must sign up online) (MAT Pilates with

movement and bodywork most of her life. Extremely passionate about her work, Sue loves working with people

Price:

Location

Davis (Downtown Core), USA



MotionSports Adrenaline
Defy the impossible and dominate the forces of nature. Step up to 8 of the world’s most dangerous sports. Plunge down mountains ...
Smith & Wesson CK5TBS Bullseye Extreme Ops 4.1" 40% Serrated Black Tanto Blade
The blade has a thumb rest and dual thumb studs for ambidextrous one hand opening. The stainless steel handle with black G10 inset...
RoomMates RMK1140SCS Extreme Sports Peel & Stick Wall Decals
This is the easiest and most fun way to restyle a room. These simple peel and stick appliques are great for adding style anywhere....

No comments:

Post a Comment